" Creativity expresses itself in many ways"



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Daffodil Glory


This photo I took lying on my neighbor's grass near a stone wall and trailer. I planned the picture plane just as I would have in planning a painting, only here the 'picture' was painted instantly. If you would like prints and ordering information, email me. Text can be added to the photo also, if desired.
I love daffodils. I love their smell and color and design. The old variety smells much better and stronger than the new ones though. Their scent reminds me of the wonderful smell of horses and hay in a clean stable, which I love too. Has anyone else noticed this connection?
Isn't God glorious to design such a beautiful flower. They come forth in the spring, with their fresh color, scent and life. A feast for the senses! Blessings! Bluetree

1 comment:

  1. Doris, the background of the crystal blue sky against the paper white and yellow flowers is strikingly beautiful. The dark green of the leaves also shows the gentleness of the lighter colors. A great job of showing God's spring beauty!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete